Comment on page
We have one CR-10 S5 3D printer at the forge currently. It is our larged FDM printer. It can print a maximum size of 20in by 20 in, or 500mm by 500mm, as well as 20in/500mm in height.
Currently it is down until it can be reworked and rewired!
We have done some various modifications to it:
- Added an upgraded bed surface
- Added Bed Leveling hardware and software with a BL-touch
- Added extra stability support via more Tslot
- Upgraded firmware to more updated version of Marlin.
- Added various 3d printed additions